Tuesday, August 3, 2010

MIA

I have been MIA from the blog world for nearly 2 years. I can sit here and blame it on work, marriage or life in general, but I'm going to call a spade a spade and say that it was sheer laziness. :sigh: This is one of my immediate goals...to improve my blogging skills.

Since the last time I wrote in October 2008, a lot has happened. I won't go into too many details, but here is a quick recap:

November 2008 - had ACL/MCL reconstructive surgery
December 2008 - Mike and I celebrated our first Christmas as newlyweds!
January 2009 - We had a family cruise to the Eastern Caribbean and it was fabulous. I also gained a little brother, Parker, born on January 27.
May 2009 - Mike got a new job as an insurance broker
September 2009 - The Mr. and I celebrated our ONE year anniversary. It's been a wonderful year
November 2009 - Mike and I took a cruise to the Mexican Riviera

As for 2010 - nothing that exciting has happened this year besides getting another new baby brother, Dylan! Mike and I are staying busy with our insane workouts, running races, caring for our fur-babies, working our butts off, traveling as much as possible, loving life and each other, and living each moment to the fullest.

Right now, I am sitting in a lonely hotel suite in Orlando missing my little family. I will be in Orlando for a few days, then I head to Vegas for work. August is really busy with travel so I will try to be diligent with the blogging.

TTFN!

No comments: