Thursday, October 30, 2008

Life since September 19, 2008...

...has been great!!! Mike and I have finally settled in to married life. I've gone through the hassle of officially changing my name (p.s. what a pain in the a**!) and now we can just concentrate on being together and moving forward in our careers. The dogs are great and they are looking forward to the days when they can prance around in the snow! Maybe not Bernie because he will sink in the snow...but definitely Mickey and Tyson! Well I thought I would join the rest of the blogging world because it seems like a great way to keep people updated...especially family who live far away :) Right now I am battling pink eye on crutches! haha it's quite a funny site! That sounds odd, but last Saturday during my football game, I busted my knee and I won't find out what is wrong until I go to the doctor on Monday. Keep your fingers crossed for me. Welp, I think that about sums up everything at the moment! I will try and remember to keep updating this site....we shall see!!!

You can view our professional wedding pictures online by visiting:
http://caymanimaging.zenfolio.com/

Enjoy!


1 comment:

Glenn, Julie and Parker said...

Jen and Mike,
Welcome to the Blog world. Tell us more about your knee and how it happened. I hope all is well with you and Mike.
Love Dad and Julie